The first five are my all time favorite guys from when I was into wrestling back in the day:
1. Bret “The Hitman” Hart. The Best there is. The best there was. And the Best there ever will be. My favorite wrestler of all time.
2. The Undertaker. The Phenom. Probably the greatest wrestler of all time.
3. Hulk Hogan. The original good guy, and one of the reasons I even got into wrestling.
4. Kane. Very similar to Taker, but I loved the addition of, back then, no talking, an a very creepy/hellish atmosphere. Where as Taker was more goth, Kane was straight metal from Hell.
5. Rey Mysterio Jr. The only real superhero to ever live. Watch one of his matches and you’ll agree.
The next five are my favorite from the newer crop, since I’ve been watching off and on since 2010.
1. Daniel Bryan. I love an underdog, especially one who can fucking out wrestle anyone:)
2. C.M. Punk. Was not a Punk fan up until these last couple weeks. His match with Lesnar is one of the best I’ve ever seen. His no fear attitude is so great.
3. Randy “The Viper” Orton. If there is a reason that I am at all interested in watching wrestling today it’s because of watching Orton RKO someone jumping from the top rope while he was lying flat on the canvas. Popped up, and dropped down.
4. Dean Ambrose/The Shield. I love all these guys, but Dean sticks out to me. He has this wild man attitude that just appeals to me.
5. Stardust. Cody has completely revamped himself to become a phenomenal athlete and another great chapter is added to the Rhodes legacy.